Miscreated is an MMO survival game developed and edited by Entrada Interactive LLC. It is only available for PC, and it has been created with CryEngine 3. This fact provides the game with amazing graphics and physics, making it look as realistic as possible. As a sample of the realistic physics, it is worth mentioning that the bullets are affected by wind, rains, gravity and even the air resistance must be taken into account.
The graphics will force you to enter into a dark world in which your only and constant preoccupation is survival. The lights, the day/night cycle, the changing weather... everything will make you feel as if you were there. The level of detail that the CryEngine provides will cause you to be stunned by all the aspects of the environments and the characters. In addition, you will not only be worried by the muties (mutated people), but also by the other survivors and the hunger, the cold, etc. If you are starving, your character will run slower; the hunger and the thirst can have a negative impact on your performance, so you will have less of a chance of survival.
The story takes place in a not too distant future, in 2089. Several nuclear wars have collapsed life on the Earth, and now just a few survivors are left alive on our planet. Every day is an endless struggle for finding food, water and shelter in avoid death one more day. The radiation of all those nuke weapons, along with a failed vaccine, changed the majority of the population into mutants. Nevertheless, they not pacific mutants; their bodies are horribly deformed but this is not the worst thing about them. Now, they are bloodthirsty; they are cannibals capable of the most harmful actions to get their food: you.
One of the major attractions of Miscreated is the survival multiplayer option. You can play with your friends or with people from all over the world. With your friends, you can create groups to help each other to survive. You can create your shelter and send someone to search for food while other defends the place, etc. If a mate dies, you can take all his or her stuff and give him or her all back. The same occurs with your enemies; you can take all their stuff if you manage to defeat them.
The lights, the day/night cycle, the changing weather... everything will make you feel as if you were there
Nevertheless, at first it's better to be worried about the muties. They are deformed humans that will chase you to try to eat you. They are horrific to see since they have unusual limbs (missing ones, or longer and larger than normal), they can have hump, or be eyeless. Animals can be mutants, too. Thus, be careful when you hunt your food because the food can hunt you instead.
Finally, I have to talk about the huge map in which you will play. You are free to explore the whole map, including the inside of the houses, the buildings you find, the forest and the cities. Everything can be explored. In addition, the more you explore, the more hidden areas you can discover, and the more items you will find. You can even swim to explore the lakes.
Miscreated Full Version Features
The main features of Miscreated are listed below, in this section:
- MMO gameplay mixed with RPG since you can customize and improve your character
- Multiplayer option: you can play with your friends or with people online
- Ability to defeat everyone (even your friends) and steal all his or her stuff
- Dynamic Weather System: The weather varies in a very realistic way, and you can find almost every kind with all intensities (fog, rain, sun, wind...)
- Enormous world to explore: you are free to move around the 64 square kilometers of map
- You can find multiple and useful items and store them in your inventory
- Ability to use a great variety of vehicles
- Depending on where you are playing, the day/night cycle changes: if you play at night, the in-game hour will be the same
If you like Miscreated and you want to know more about this MMO game before you download it to your PC, feel free to take a peek at the developer’s official website .
Here you can find the minimum system requirements that your PC needs to download and play Miscreated:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: AMD Phenom X2, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 GHz or better
- RAM Memory: minimum 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 5850, NVidia GeForce 460 GTX or better
- Sound Card: compatible with DirectX 11
- Hard Drive Space: at least 20 GB free on your PC